Mindy H. McQueen is the DMV and DUI attorney other lawyers turn to for help. She has helped thousands of people, including other Ventura defense attorneys, and she can help you too.
Admitted to practice law in California in 1998
Licensed in Alaska since 1989
Ms. McQueen has been handling DMV hearings for over 17 years, and has been practicing criminal law for over 29 years. She enjoys an excellent reputation as an aggressive and successful DMV Lawyer and receives many DMV referrals from other attorneys and past and current clients. Ms. McQueen handles DMV Hearings for all of California.
Mindy is a member of the following associations:
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- The National College for DUI Defense
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Women Lawyers of Ventura County
- California Public Defenders Association
- Ventura County Criminal Defense Bar
- State Bar of California
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Alaska Bar Associations
Ms. McQueen graduated from the University of Washington and then received her Juris Doctorate degree in 1988 from the University of Denver College of Law.